Please go through our terms and conditions before using this website.
M.K.S. FABTECH GLOBAL SOLUTIONS L.L.P owns and operates this website www.Zaraafab.co.uk. The terms and conditions listed here govern your relation with www.Zaraafab.co.uk .Use for this website includes accessing, browsing or registering to use website. By using the services (whether as a guest or registered user) you are agreeing /accepting to all of the terms and services as may be updated by us from time to time. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries, regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement. You further agree and represent that you are above 18 years for entering into this legally binding. If you are minor i.e. under 18 years, you agree to use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Zaraafab.co.uk and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
We reserve the right to withdraw, amend, change and/or discontinue the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or the entire Website.
We request you not to use the website in any way that could cause the website any damage or interrupted services .You are not supposed to use the website for any fraudulent purpose or any unlawful activity .
The intellectual property rights in all software and contents which is made available to you through this website remains the property of Zaraafab.co.uk .You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise
Neither Zaraafab.co.uk nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Zaraafab.co.uk, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from delivery delays for which we will not be responsible. In order to contract with Zaraafab.co.uk, you must be over 18 years of age. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- A measurement chart has been provided in the website for reference. All the measurements are in approximation only.
– Products’ Ownership will be transferred to you after we receive the payment in full. Risk of all the losses, damages, wrong address etc. will lie with you regarding the transit of goods.
– All the display images are reasonably accurate up to the level of satisfaction.
- Zaraafab.co.uk holds the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. Any change to policies or Terms of Service is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these Terms is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that Term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms.
- Any delay from our end in exercising/ enforcing any of our rights under these terms shall not be identified as a waiver of those rights. Sub – Contracting - Sub-contracting or assigning any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent is not allowed. By virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, no third party is or shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms. Ownership – The Trademark, Logo, Literature and website as whole is the exclusive property of M.K.S. FABTECH GLOBAL L.L.P., hence, cannot be reproduced, copied, duplicated, sold or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without prior written consent from the above mentioned party.
we aim to dispatch all the orders within the stipulated time mentioned on the product subject to credit clearance and address verification .Zaraafab.co.uk uses one of the reputed courier services and you will be able to track you’re the status of your order by login in your registered account with us.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on the Website are accurate, there may be cases where errors occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and, give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be treated as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or have detail or description errors we will try to contact you at the email address you provided. Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Making a return for a refund or exchange is simple:
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges within 14 working days, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within 10 working days with the proof of purchase. You are entitled for full refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at (+44) 2079932638, (+44) 2079932312 and request for a Return Authorized Reference number. Include your original receipt in the returned parcel ensuring that your Return Authorization Reference number is clearly written on the receipt. You can either courier it to our address or post the parcel to our Return Address: 80 Bradfield Way, DY1 4FB, Dudley, United Kingdom.