Making a return for a refund or exchange is simple:
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges within 14 working days, or providing a replacement product subject to the item is returned within 5 working days with the proof of purchase. You are entitled for full refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
Not happy with a product? Help us help you. Please read the instructions carefully before placing an order.
1. We would suggest you to open and check your products within 48 hours of receiving the product.
2. Report your grievance to our team through e-mail, phone call or chat (whichever is convenient for you) with complete details of the above said product within 48 hours of receiving the product, to make it eligible for return. You can return the products within 5 working days of receiving the same.
3. Once our team takes down all the detail’s and finds the product to be eligible for return/ refund, you will be notified through email or phone number provided by you to us.
4. The amount adjusted after deducting the free delivery charges and any other charge’s (if applicable), will be credited to you within 10- 14 working days (once the product is received by us), by the same mode of payment and account (Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal) that you had used to make the purchase from our website www.zaraafab.co.uk or www.zaraafab.com
You may take advantage of our store credit note of the eligible refund amount.
1. All the products with only manufacturing defect/s or being incorrect are covered under our Return/ Refund/ Exchange policy.
2. All the products free from any manufacturing defect/s are not covered under our Return/ Refund policy.
3. If you accept an opened or unsealed product/s by courier service, it/they are not eligible for Return/ Refund/ Exchange.
4. The complaint brought under our team’s notice by you, within 48 hours of you receiving the product through the email, phone number or chat options provided on our website www.zaraafab.co.uk & www.zaraafab.com only and solely, are eligible for return/ refund/ exchange.
5. If you want to exchange a product due to some other reason/s apart from manufacturing defect like colour, shade etc. you may exchange it with a new product of the same or higher value, however it will attract additional shipping charges which will be borne by you.
6. Custom made product’s is/are not eligible for return/ refund/ exchange under any circumstances whatsoever, as they can’t be resold or reused.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at (+44) 2079932638, (+44) 2079932312 and request for a Return Authorized Reference number.
Include your original receipt in the returned parcel ensuring that your Return Authorization Reference number is clearly written on the receipt.
You can either courier or post the parcel to our Return Address: 58, Gillott Road, Birmingham, B16 0EZ, United Kingdom.