Our company Policy is to provide best quality products and attentive customer service, Therefore Our Return policy is designed for utmost customer satisfaction and customer conveniences.
Making a return for a refund or exchange is simple:
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample (Slight color variance is possible) shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges If any within 7 working days, or providing a replacement product subject to the item is returned within 5 working days with the proof of purchase.
Not happy with a product? Help us help you. Please read the instructions carefully before placing an order.
1. We would suggest you to open and check your products within 48 hours of receiving the product.
2. Report your grievance to our team through e-mail, phone call or chat (whichever is convenient for you) with complete details of the above said product within 48 hours of receiving the product, to make it eligible for return. You can return the products within 5 working days of receiving the same.
3. Once our team takes down all the detail’s and finds the product to be eligible for return/ refund, you will be notified through email or phone number provided by you to us.
4. The Refund amount will be credited to you within 7 working days (once the product is received by us), by the same mode of payment and account (Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal) that you had used to make the purchase from our website www.zaraafab.co.uk or www.zaraafab.com
5. Custom made product’s is/are not eligible for return/ refund/ exchange under any circumstances whatsoever, as they can’t be resold or reused
6. No custom duty will be charged to our UK customers. For other countries custom duty will be charged according to their country's rules.
You may take advantage of our store credit note of the eligible refund amount.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+44) 2079932638, (+44) 2079932312 and request for a Return Authorized Reference number.
Include your original receipt in the returned parcel ensuring that your Return Authorization Reference number is clearly written on the receipt.
You can either courier or post the parcel to our Return Address: 80, Bradfield Way DY1 4FB Dudley, United Kingdom.